- All Sections
- Item is in your basket
- Where to See Welsh Ponies & Cobs? - Wales Forum
- Derwen - My World and the Welsh Cob: fubypuny.tk: Ifor Lloyd: Books
My aim is to meet the needs of Welsh Pony and Cob owners as well as other horse and pony owners! If there is something you need that is not listed on the website please contact me and I will try and find it for you.
- Top Cob breeder claims Welsh equine breeds are being under promoted and over bred.
- Welsh Cob horse for sale | Horse Deals | Australia!
- Special offers and product promotions.
- coupons for quitting smoking aids.
- brea 8k coupon code.
I hope that you enjoy browsing and encourage your comments and feedback on my service and products. The best form of advertising is word of mouth so if you are happy, let your friends know about us!
Support me so I can continue to support you. Peta is absolutely fantastic to deal with and will bend over backwards to fill your every need!! Fantastic above and beyond service!
- victoria secret coupon 10 off 30.
- Genesis Park Equestrian Supplies & Welsh Pony Stud?
- Welsh Section D Horses for sale in the UK | Pets4Homes?
- Blackcastle Patch - Event Horse for Sale.
- station 43 coupons.
- wing street coupons.
- jiffy lube coupon $15 2019.
- dollar general market coupons!
- payless coupons to phone?
- Sponsored Shows.
- Horses for Sale in Queensland!
- kc furniture deals.
- starkist tuna coupons 2019.
She also breeds beautiful quality welsh ponies where there temperament is second to none and the looks are a bonus! Continue to Brynamman and back to civilization and Swansea.
Of course if you are based in Swansea area then the Gower is much closer. There were ponies on Conwy Mountain last time I looked, which I think were wild, and also somewhere up above Aber Falls on the way to Bangor or so I have been told. Chances of seeing them on Conwy Mountain is high, as it's a small space. The others might take some getting to, if they are there.
There are wild goats in the north too, in Southern Snowdonia , but they are very very hard to see. I have only seen them twice and at close quarters they are a bit scary.
Item is in your basket
David's Head, we were treated to a few herds of ponies grazing through the scrub. Watching these guys run around with the Irish Sea waves crashing into the cliffs as a backdrop was definitely a highlight of that visit. There's almost always ponies there within sight sometimes in the road! When you get to Penderyn, park up and walk across to Sgwyd Yr Eira waterfall, visit the distillery or a quick drink in the yr old "Lamb Hotel" pub despite its name, I'm pretty sure they don't provide accomodation and refreshment for young sheep Post 2 by travelbob31 was really helpful.
We followed the directions nearly a year later and saw four different heards along the way. We also made it to the Red Kite Feeding Station and caught a feeding. If you are an animal lover or naturalist it makes for a great day.
Where to See Welsh Ponies & Cobs? - Wales Forum
Derwen - My World and the Welsh Cob: fubypuny.tk: Ifor Lloyd: Books
Log in to get trip updates and message other travellers. Watch this Topic. Browse forums All Browse by destination. Wales forums.